Help Me – My baby is due Soon!! Should I hire a baby nurse?
What is a baby nurse or Newborn Care Specialist?
Newborn Care Specialist’s provide expertise in all aspects of newborn care and parental education and support. Extensively trained and experienced Newborn Care Specialist’s help nurture and care for your baby while mom gets some much needed rest.
What Services Does A Newborn Care Specialist Provide?
A Newborn Care Specialist will guide and teach new skills to mom and dad, including infant feeding and sleep patterns. A Newborn Care Specialist facilitates breastfeeding for the new mother. A baby nurse will also provide comfort and reassurance to first-time parents or even parents with multiple children. Allowing the mother to learn about her baby through the important first weeks of her newborn’s life.
Baby Nurses Also….
1. Understands the “postpartum phase” and supports the mother during this time.
2. Educates and teaches parents to understand their newborn in terms of his or her development.
3. Facilitates newborn breastfeeding
4. Communicates about the baby’s daily or nightly routines including feeding, sleep and behavior patterns.
5. Helps with the first bath and umbilical cord.
6. Moms get to rest, especially if they have had a c- section.
Call Noble Nanny & Domestics to book your baby nurse. We suggest booking As soon as possible for the baby nurse.