NOBLE NANNY EXECUTIVE HOUSEKEEPER DESCRIPTION
An Executive Housekeeper oversees the overall appearance and cleanliness of a formal or multi-staffed household. An Executive Housekeeper has specialized knowledge in housekeeping, cleaning and caring for fine furnishing, valuables and artwork and typically has experience working in multi-staff and large homes with many demands. Executive Housekeepers must have excellent communications skills as well as a professional demeanor and appearance.
The duties of an Executive Housekeeper may include completing the tasks below as well as supervising, training or assisting additional housekeepers or other staff.
- Supervise and train other Housekeepers in the home
- Upkeep of the interior of the home and the immediate areas
- Polishing furniture, vacuuming/washing floors, cleaning kitchen and baths
- Performing deep cleaning tasks or supervising other staff to ensure deep cleaning is done properly
- Laundering clothes and other household items
- Changing sheets and maintaining household linens
- Polishing the silver
- Upkeep of outside areas such as patios, porches and walks
- Assisting with the cooking and serving for special events
- Possible Additional duties
- Managing household supplies
- Occasional or backup childcare
- Caring for household pets
- Running Errands, such as grocery shopping
Compensation for an Executive Housekeeper is usually based on two factors: the amount of experience the candidate brings to the position and the duties and hours included in the Executive Housekeeper’s job description.
Full-time Executive Housekeepers typically earn between $60,000 and $85,000 . Part-time Executive Housekeeper typically earn between $30.00 and $35.00 per hour. Rates vary depending on state.