Noble Nanny has been an absolute blessing for me in my nanny career. When I first started looking for nanny positions, I was nervous about finding my “perfect” family. Everyone has heard stories about nannies not being treated well, and families who expect you to raise their children AND be a personal maid! Noble Nanny took the time to get to know me personally, along with my expectations. They matched me with a family who shared those exact expectations, so we were on the same page from day one. I only went on two interviews, and truly feel that I was matched with my perfect family. I am so grateful to the team at Noble Nanny. They made my experience wonderful; always honest, fun to talk to, and easy to get a hold of anytime I needed them! Thank you Noble Nanny .
NOBLE NANNY CANDIDATE APPLICATION
At Noble Nanny we realize the importance of our applicants and work very hard to get to know you and what you are looking for in a position. We strive to make lasting placements with the finest families in the area.
- Must be legal to work in the US
- Speak and read English well
- Have a good driving record
- Must be over 21 years of age (18 if applying for a summer nanny or after school position)
- Must have at least 3 years of experience in a position similar to the one that you are applying OR unique qualifications such as a background in education
- Must have verifiable outstanding employment references in the field for which you are applying
- Must be able to make at least a 1 year commitment or commit to entire length of temporary position
- Must be a non smoker
- Must be able to pass a background check, employment physical, and be CPR certified or willing to take a CPR certification course
Applicants have never been nor will ever be charged any fees. There is no fee to you at any stage of placement.
If you meet all of these requirement and qualifications, please feel free to fill out our online application and a placement counselor will contact you shortly.
If you have a resume please fax to 201.461.8860.
We look forward to finding you a long lasting job.
We do not charge a fee to you when you get placed with a family.
To apply over the phone call 201.461.7888.